" This is an extension blog of " Let's Blog With Donny " - Donny

SPONSORED LINKS

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My First Step Way To Make Money Online

PART 1: Setting Up Your Blog

This is my first step on how to make money online. By establishing my own blogs here at blogger.com. I chose this topic because I believe I could make the most of it. As a beginner, I would also want to share my ideas, while on my way on my path to make money online on blogging. I did my first step, as I had mentioned before, I will illustrate to you on how to established your blog here at blogger.com. Then, we will discuss on my succeeding blogs on how we are going to start to monetize it.

There are so many ways on how you can make money online. All of them have differences and will take a sort of readings for you to understand everything before you decide a certain strategy. If you will asked me, is this my strategy too? We'll you could only check by yourself and answer your own question if this is the strategy that you are looking for. If not, you will be wasting your time to read this blog. You may want to switch to other sites and look for the same strategy like yours.



Why should you listen to an Old Student Professional like me?


I believe that student is the best source of information. Student have fresh minds and you can get more new details and updates from them... Sorry for those experts but I don't mean anything about it.

Cheers!

Well, if you're decided and make money blogging, Let's start Blog With Donny and let's make money online!


How can I create my own blog?



Well, I'll give you the step by step about it. If you are using Blogger.com, here's the steps:

  • Click on CREATE A BLOG
  • After filling up the necessary information, you just click CONTINUE.
  • Then, will prompt you NAME YOUR BLOG.
Note: I would like to clarify here that making a blog title is not as easy as that. You should consider what topic that will make money and that's called a niche. But for the meantime, as a beginner let's start making a topic that will make sense.

  • Name your blog and your address. Be sure to use your keyword on NAME OF YOUR BLOG and your address. For instance, in my case:
NAME : Make Money Online With Donny
ADDRESS: http://makemoneyonline-donny.blogspot.com

Hint: If it happened that your address was taken, don't worry! Blogger will give you several options available for your address stating your keywords but sometimes not. Be sure that your keywords still there as you choose your address from options available listed by Blogger.com. This is very important when it comes to search engine. I will discussed it with you based on my experience in writing articles and according to some other experts.
  • Choose your own template. It seems that there are only limited templates available at Blogger.com. Unlike in Wordpress....Need a little knowledge on HTML to improve your template design later.
  • Before you compose your first post. Be sure you checked the settings of your blog. From the setting button, just click it and check the following:

Select BASIC:
  • Name the title of your blog.
  • Be sure you had described your blog in a few words using your keyword. For instance, my keyword is MAKE MONEY ONLINE. I'll use it in my description as " Make Money Online Blogging" Gets?
  • Set " YES" for Let Search Engines find your blog? If you will be asking about search engines, it will be tackled on my succeeding posts.That's a broad subject.
  • Leave other settings on default then hit Save Settings.
Select PUBLISHING:
  • Check if your blogspot address appears in the box address provided. It should appear the way I mentioned above.
  • Write the verification code, then hit save settings.
Select FORMATTING:
  • Set your settings to only 1 post on the main page.
  • Change your time zone and language settings.
  • Set your link field to "yes".
  • Set others on default, then hit save settings.
Select COMMENTS:
  • Set your comments to "yes".
  • Show your backlinks to "yes".
  • Set your show verification word for comments to "yes".( this is to avoid spam comments in your blog.
  • Set everything to default, then hit save settings.
Select ARCHIVING:
  • Set your Archive frequency to monthly. Then hit save settings.

For the meantime, let's leave first SITE FEED Column. It will be tackled on my succeeding post.

It's now time for you to make your first post...

Hit NEW POST. If you will notice, there's a title field and link field on your post editor. It is important that you use your keyword in your title post for search engine purposes. We set our link field to "yes" so that your post link will prompt you to your home page.

Make your first post simple. Make sure you used your keyword on your first post at least twice. Take this sample below:


Welcome to Make Money Online Blogging. This weblog will give you tips on how to make money online. If you have any clarifications or questions, please feel free to send your email at dns_analog@yahoo.com. Don't worry, I won't bite you...


Simple as that! Then hit post. Congratulations! You're now a blogger! View your post to show what it looks like. This is now your first step on how to make money online on blogging.

For the meantime, I will stop here to prepare on the next step. This will tackle on how to customize your blogs and how to put adsense on it. I will also discussed some other topics which are not tackled here on my second post.

Have a cheerful day!

-Donny

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPONSORED LINKS

Question And Answer Forum

If you have any questions on my post, please feel free to write your comments here instead of sending it through my email. This is the best option that I can easily track your concerns.

- Donny